The Local Government Administration Association (LGAA) is an organization whose membership is made up of municipal administrative personnel.
Excellence in Municipal Leadership
LGAA is dedicated to supporting excellence by providing leadership development through professional networking and learning opportunities.
- To build the professional capacity of our members.
- To liaise with other organizations in the area of Municipal Government; building and enhancing relationships that can provide opportunities to work in partnership.
- To be the voice of the members and liaise with Provincial Government.
- To raise the profile of a career in Municipal Administration.
- To increase the membership.
- Annual Conference
- Zone Meetings
- Membership Drive
Success To Us Means
Download the LGAA Strategic Plan - 2019-2021
- Strong membership awareness and involvement, throughout Alberta
- High level of member satisfaction
- Partnerships with other agencies and organizations
- Long term financial stability
- Valued, pro-active involvement in the decision making of the provincial government and other municipal agencies and organizations.