On April 6-8, 2022 approximately 150 people joined us in Red Deer for our first in-person conference since 2019. The conference featured twenty education sessions, forty speakers, and two bus tours. We want to thank everyone who contributed to help make our 2022 Conference a resounding success.
Thank you to our speakers!
- Andrea Adams, HR West Consulting
- Kyle Beauchamp, Town of Coaldale
- Darrell Behan, Soneera Water
- Karen Bradbury, Town of Innisfail
- Brandy Cox, Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Rachel de Vos, Alberta Municipalities
- Dwight Dibben, Village of Forestburg
- Cory Edinga, City of Red Deer
- Alison Espetveidt, Lidstone and Company
- Jerry Firth, RWP Consulting
- Michelle Hay, Town of Morinville
- Meghan Jenkins, Town of Innisfail
- Kevan D. Jess
- Jake Jones, Elemental Energy
- Stephen Lacroix, Alberta Emergency Management Agency
- Emily Lord, HR West Consulting
- Nicole Martel, Alberta Municipalities
- Ian McCormack, Strategic Steps Inc.
- Carl McDonnell, Town of Carstairs
- Terri Miller, Alberta Association of Community Peace Officers
- Linda Nelson, Town of Sundre
- Jackie Northey, Bashaw Adult Learning Council
- Maureen O'Neil, City of Beaumont
- Lindsay Parcells, Lidstone and Company
- Ed Picard, Alberta Counsel
- Roy Pogorzelski, RWP Consulting
- Kurtis Pratt, Town of Raymond
- Janice Romanyshyn, Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Gary Sandberg, Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Jeff Shaw, Town of Cardston
- Michael Solowan, Brownlee LLP
- Tammy Spink, Alberta Justice and Solicitor General
- Mark Sproule, Alberta Association of Community Peace Officers
- Ryan Van Dijk, Tecvalco
- Matt Van Dommelen, PSD Citywide
- Kevin Woolliams, HR West Consulting
- Karen Wronko, Alberta Community and Social Services
- Zack Ziolkowski, Alberta Counsel
and keynotes by:
- Michael "Pinball" Clemons
- Chris Koch
View the program from our 2022 Conference.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
We appreciate the support of all organizations that sponsored our 2022 Conference. In particular, our diamond level sponsor, Alberta Municipalities, and platinum level sponsors, Brownlee LLP, FortisAlberta, Lidstone & Company, and Urban Systems. You can learn about all conference sponsors on our Partners page.